Anyone can join the JLE-NS at any time. We welcome ALL women who are committed
to making a difference in the community, while having a great time doing it!
Benefits of membership include:
• Making Connections - Meet dynamic, talented, and fun North Shore women.
• Having An Impact - Improve the lives of women and children in our communities.
• Finding Flexibility - Opportunities to volunteer fit any life style or life stage.
• Investing In Yourself - Utilize your professional expertise or explore new skills.
Who are JLE-NS members?
Our members are:
• Real women across the North Shore,
• Professionals and retirees,
• Single and married,
• Working mothers and stay-at-home moms.
We all have one thing in common - we are busy women who have a desire to volunteer and improve our community. And, we want to have fun and learn while we do it.
What can I expect?
As a new member, you will experience a sampling of all that the Junior League of Evanston-North Shore offers.
Specifically, new members:
• Attend monthly New Member meetings,
• Attend General Membership Meetings,
• Volunteer at the Thrift House, and
• Collaborate on a community impact project!
Throughout the year, there are also opportunities to actively participate in all the JLE-NS community impact projects, fundraisers, and social events. Annual dues for new members are $133.
How can I learn more?
• Take a moment to peruse our website or check out our
2013-14 Annual Report and see all of the amazing work
Junior League members are up to!
For more information contact us by email or call
• Download and submit a New Member Form today!